This badge is a BeVo woven item worn by qualified members of mountain troop units on the upper right arm of the field service and parade uniform.
The badge was introduced on 2nd May, 1939 and consisted of an edelweiss flower with the light green leaves woven onto a dark green
Go To This Product's Detailed Information
Choose a ranking for this item. 1 star is the worst and 5 stars is the best.